Our client is a leading O&G company located in central Houston. The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will be joining a team of five and reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager. Our client has been in the Houston market for decades, focused on onshore drilling and development of natural resources. This company has been active in our market for over 30 years. The Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will be surrounded by mentors and professionals with many years in the industry. Most are CPA’s and degreed Accountants.
Why work here?
- Beautiful office in downtown Houston
- Great benefits (6% 401k match, subsidized healthcare, annual bonus)
- Flexible/remote schedules are an option
- Reviews say this company is a “Big company that acts like a small company”, “gives you great exposure to upper management & ownership”
What the Senior Financial Reporting Accountant will do…..
- Assist in preparation of financial statements and related public filings
- Assist in audits and SOX compliance
- Sophisticated GL entries
- Monthly Account reconciliations
What the Financial Reporting Accountant will need…..
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years of experience
- SAP experience
- Public/O&G industry experience