Why take an Office Manager / Property Manager role with this company?
- Company is growing
- A key part of the corporate team
- Work & Live in close to Houston
- Beautiful Office Space
Perks of the Office Manager / Property Manager role:
- Strong medical benefit package
- 401-K with match
- Free parking
- 8 to 4 or 9 to 5 work schedule
What the Office Manager / Property Manager will do…
- Maintains adequate inventories of office and hospitality supplies to office staff and visitors.
- Establishes a procurement function assuring reasonable prices for goods and services needed in building operations.
- Coordinates building facilities projects and remodeling.
- Serves as liaison to the staff at other locations and coordinates requests from staff.
- Participates in conferences, events, and training to develop strategic relationships
- Provides facility management for Houston and Austin Offices including monitoring and managing HVAC controls, security system, and other improvements.
- Manages the purchase, distribution, and maintenance of cell phones, copiers, microwaves, postal machines, and other equipment in the offices.
- Approves all Business Services related invoices and manages online presence at vendor websites.
- Responsible for the administration of annual audits. Maintains the audit database. Solicits audits in a mass mailing to administrators.
- Secures annual audit reports timely. Reports audit results in a summary for Executive management.
- Manages interior and exterior repairs and maintenance to Diocesan residential properties.
- Maintains dormant properties. Contracts to provide and maintain cleaning, HVAC, and landscaping.
- Manages all interior and exterior building maintenance including power washing, landscaping, window washing, and signage, and parking lot striping.
- Coordinates security, building access, and parking garage attendant services.
What the company needs in an Office Manager / Property Manager :
- Provides knowledge and experience of a broad-range of business support activities.
- Provides in-office administrative support in a spirit of team-building.
- Develops healthy, positive relationships with internal customers.
- Has strong written and oral communication skills.
- Has exceptional organizational and administrative skills.
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar role
- Customer Service driven attitude