Why take an Exec Admin role with this company?
- Company is growing
- A key part of the corporate team
- Work & Live in close to Houston
- Beautiful Office Space
Perks of the Exec Admin role:
- Strong medical benefit package
- 401-K with match
- Free parking
- 8 to 4 or 9 to 5 work schedule
What the Exec Admin will do…
- General administrative tasks to include presentations, meeting preparations and registrations
- Receptionist and other administrative projects and duties as assigned
- Scheduling meetings
- Make travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external visitors
- Provide general support to Finance leadership team
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Create and update spreadsheet on all incorporated entities
- File applications for property tax exemptions on all new property
- Resolve property and exempt tax issues
- Process insurance claim checks and maintain claim records
What the company needs in an Exec Admin:
- Facility with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Have strong organizational and administrative skills; highly attentive to detail
- Capacity to wrestle with complexity and to strategically navigate ambiguous situations with integrity, professionalism, and emotional intelligence
- Personable and professional in person, on phone, and online.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.