Why work for the company?
- Growth potential within the company
- Work-Life Balance – 40 hour weeks max
- Laidback environment
- Hands-on experience and you get to learn something new every day.
This primary objective of the Accountant is expected to manage the daily operations of the function while focusing on continuous improvement to continue and drive enhancements. This role also provides leadership with analytical support through performance management reporting, special projects, and ad hoc analysis.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review accounts for discrepancies and reconciles differences.
- Prepare adjusting journal entries.
- Perform day to day general ledger accounting
- Calculate and prepare accrual journal entries for assigned business units
- Responsible for the month, quarter and year-end close of assigned business units
- Analyze fluctuations in account balances
- Prepare monthly business unit financials with an explanation of benefits
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform specialized projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance