Senior Tax Analyst for a multinational publicly-traded company located in The Woodlands
Why take a Senior Tax Analyst role with this company?
- Exposure to the corporate team (Financial Reporting, Treasury, FP&A, Tax)
- Ability to advance in a growing company.
- Work & Live in The Woodlands
- Amazing office space
- The company is undergoing major growth! New acquisition looming…..
- Have the opportunity to learn International TAX!
- Work for a manager who loves to train & mentor!
What the Senior Tax Analyst will do…
- Ensure the development and execution of annual tax compliance project plan.
- Calculate and file federal and state estimated tax payments.
- Direct preparation of the consolidated federal and state income tax returns.
- Direct resolution of federal tax notices; manage information responses to federal tax audits, including drafting and initial review of all document requests.
- Direct preparation, management, review, and consolidation of ASC 740/FIN 18 income tax provisions, including SEC reporting and coordination with all business reporting teams.
- Establish and maintain processes designed to identify, assess, and calculate uncertain tax position (FIN48) calculations.
- Direct calculation of the consolidated effective tax rate, draft SEC reporting disclosures and perform or supervise the detailed review of supporting calculations and work papers.
- Generate and lead the implementation of ideas for process improvements and efficiencies.
Planning and Research
- Assist with tax federal and state tax research projects
- Assist with the tax due diligence processes.
- Assist in creating and executing tax planning strategies.
What the company needs in a Senior Accounting Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- CPA or CPA candidates
- 3 plus years experience;
- Proficient use of MS Office (expert in Excel)
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete tasks efficiently, timely and accurately
- Go-getter, driven & eager to learn!