Why take an Accounting Manager role with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture!
- The position is open due to a recent promotion!
- Ability to work with CFO & Controller
Perks of the Accounting Manager role:
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 8% match on 401K!
- Free Parking
What the Accounting Manager will do….
- Preparation of financial reports on a quarterly and annual basis, including Statement of Cash Flows, Equity Rollforward, and other financial reports including explanations of variances between actual results and budgets and prior year comparisons, footnotes and topsides to present to the board of directors.
- Review all financial reporting prepared by team members; work with the controller and other managers to review board reporting package presented to management and the board of directors.
- Lead and manage a team of three in the areas of treasury, management accounting and accounts payable.
- Oversees treasury functions including review of daily cash activity and journal entries, managing the short- and medium-term cash forecasting process to ensure entities have enough liquidity to fund working capital commitments and investing our cash to maximize investment returns.
- Manages the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process to include account reconciliations, fixed asset schedules, bank account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Review and approve all accounts payable vouchers to ensure proper coding as well as internal controls are followed on a weekly basis in a multi-company organization with extensive intercompany structure.
- Preparation of annual budgets with variance explanations comparing budget to prior year and actuals.
What the company needs in an Accounting Manager:
- BBA – Accounting, CPA required.
- Eight plus years of accounting experience.
- Uncompromised reputation for discretion, honesty and personal integrity.
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task.