Accounting Manager Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a global and publicly traded organization headquartered in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Company and Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- They are the largest company in their industry world-wide.
• They own a small portion of the market and have no direct competitors meaning there is plenty of growth to come!
• The role presents an opportunity to touch many facets of corporate accounting.
Perks of the Accounting Manager role?
• Publicly Traded Company that has maintained their mom pop feel!
• Highly sought-after work-life balance
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Laid-back environment
• Visible role. This position works closely with the Senior Management team.
Overview of the Accounting Manager role:
• Assist and lead monthly close procedures
• Responsible for technical accounting items
• Assist and lead monthly internal reporting
• Prepare SEC filings (10-Qs, 10-Ks, etc.)
• Work closely with the internal and external auditors
• Provide guidance on ad-hoc projects
• Continually seek to improve current process and procedures
• Manage and supervise the accounting team
• Work closely with International Controllers
Preferred Qualifications for the Accounting Manager:
• Bachelors in accounting or similar degree
• CPA or CPA Track Preferred
• Public Accounting Experience
• 5+ Years of Accounting Experience