- Perform cost month-end closing on 1st working day and prepares journal entries as necessary
- Collaborate with accounting team to ensure complete cost components are included before closing.
- Review labor and overhead standard costs periodically and propose change when necessary.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs and prepare variance analysis reports to management team monthly
- Communicate with the production team to address cost issues or variances
- Assist and lead in special projects as necessary including process improvements, efficiency recommendations and adherence to accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly report packages to present to the management team
- Prepares account analysis and reconciles accounts as required.
- Participate in Assets and inventory annual physical counts
- Respond to requirements for internal and external audits in cost accounting and other audits
- Bachelor in Accounting
- 5+ years working experiences in accounting or audit experiences
- Strong advanced EXCEL skills required
- SAP user experience is preferred
- Organized and strong analytical skill
- Multiple task ability and priority setting to meet critical deadlines
- Effective communication with other people
- SOX compliance experiences.