- Oversight of cash functions including cash concentration, wires, and account funding to ensure adequate liquidity for needs
- Oversight of Treasury operations including management of corporate cash and bank accounts
- Develop the company’s cash flow forecast and perform financial modeling
- Manage and develop short-term investment strategies
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues
- Manage the process of letter of credit issuances and amendments
- Evaluate foreign currency cash flow funding and hedge mechanisms
- Responsible for monthly Treasury report and quarterly board memo
- Identify opportunities to increase automation of Treasury related accounting process to deliver efficiencies while maintaining quality and controls
- Develop and maintain strong banking relationships to ensure delivery of appropriate and cost-effective global banking services and support.
- CTP (preferred)
- Bachelors and Masters (preferred)
- Demonstrated effective leadership and influencing skills and practices.
- Knowledge of Treasury and finance operations
- Proficiency in ERP system
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Working knowledge of financial accounting, financial statement interpretation and knowledge of tax.