Why take a Senior Inventory Analyst role with this company?
- Company is growing rapidly
- Private Equity-backed
- Work hand in hand with the Controller who loves to train & mentor!
- Work with an amazing team!
- Work-life balance…truly!
Perks of the Senior Inventory Analyst role:
- Very visible role.
- Newly created role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 40-hour workweek
- 70 to 80K
What the Senior Inventory Analyst will do…
- Processing, monitoring, analyzing and giving accurate reporting of the organization’s inventory performance.
- Create weekly management reports.
- Analyze data related to product costs, margins, inventory levels, and KPI’s.
- monitor product availability and demand to optimize inventory levels
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Champion monthly database audit and reconciliation process
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects
- Oversee monthly inventory procedures for numerous locations
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Assist with reporting requirements including month-end closing
- Assist with audit requests, such as preparing supporting documentation and schedules
- Reconcile third party warehouse, depository, and vendor managed inventory on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Review, reconciliation, and correction of production information and related inventory impacts
- Responsible for all general ledger inventory accounts and perpetual inventory detail/sub-ledgers
What the company needs in a Senior Inventory Analyst:
- 2 plus years of progressively responsible experience in inventory accounting & analysis
- Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain Degree
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel,
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.