Why take an HR Manager role with this company?
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- A key part of the organization based in Christian faith
- Managed a tenured team
- Work & Live in Southwest Houston
Perks of the HR Manager role:
- Strong medical benefit package
- 401-K with match
- Interaction with all levels of the organization
What the HR Manager will do…
- Develop organizational and professional development training for leadership
- Work well as a member of the human resource team, design and implement program improvements and be dedicated to providing outstanding service to the company.
- Provide employee orientations, employee classification direction, compensation direction, benefits and salary administration.
- Manage employee relations and compliance with all federal and state laws.
- Develop policies, procedures and protocols necessary to support employees and enhance their work experience.
- Administer all aspects of the employee benefits programs.
- Analyze coverage and utilization along with recommending plan design changes.
- Serve as an ex-officio member of the Benefits Committee.
- Provide guidance and oversight in the areas of employee evaluation and performance appraisals.
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring compliance with legislative regulations and retirement plans.
- Responsible for oversight of the budget for the Human Resources department.
What the company needs in an HR Manager:
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3-7 years of experience in the HR field.
- 1-2 years of management experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.