Why take a Financial Reporting Supervisor role with this company?
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Love managing multiple work streams and competing priorities
- Live & work in The Woodlands / Spring area
What the Reporting Manager will do….
- Lead the monthly reporting for Senior Management and key stakeholders e.g. investors, lenders, JV partners, etc. that includes flash reporting, financial statements, analysis of key business trends, and actual vs budget analysis.
- Lead the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for internal and external reporting.
- Perform analysis of trends, variances and key metrics to ensure overall GAAP and Accounting Policy compliance.
- Manage Bank covenant compliance.
- Be the subject matter expert on accounting matters when communicating reporting results to the various audiences and be able to reconcile different perspectives such as management reporting, joint venture reporting, bank reporting and GAAP
- Manage GAAP compliance and the implementation of new accounting pronouncements
- Prepare external GAAP financial statement and footnote disclosures for annual audits of the Company and its Joint Ventures.
- Coordinate this work with the external auditors.
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of the Company’s accounting system
- Participate in cross-functional business projects and perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
What the company needs in a Reporting Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with 2-3 years in a managerial accounting role. Public Accounting experience, a plus
- Hands-on experience with financial statement preparation and GAAP Analysis required
#woodlands #hiring #financialreporting #Accounting #JV #interview