Our client is looking for a Division Controller / Finance Manager to lead a division with locations in Tomball, Woodlands & Midland. These two business units combined annual sales are just shy of 50M and just underwent a systems conversion.
- Responsible for the closing and reporting of financials
- Analyze and communicate financial variances across periods and forecast.
- Manage the preparation of annual operating budgets and financial reports; bringing strategic insights to the leadership team based on analysis of budgets and financial reports.
- Analyze the organization’s revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast its short, medium, and long-term cash flow position.
- Maintain accounting and internal control systems for both financial and management reporting
- Responsible for the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) of the division
- Serve as a business partner to the business.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others in the finance function.
- Coach and mentor one or two levels of direct reports; assigns work according to availability, skills, and developmental needs; assess performance and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Bachelor in Accounting
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Previous Controller experience required
- 10 plus year of experience
- Oracle and advanced excel skill preferred