Location: Memorial area (moving to IAH December 2019)
Why work for this company?
- Work-Life Balance
- Growth opportunity to move into an Assistant Controller role
- Flexible work schedule 7-4, 8-5, 9-6
- Great Benefits including Health, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Assist Controller with outside auditors as needed.
- Prepare and enter monthly and yearly journal entries.
- Prepare general ledgers for monthly, quarterly and year-end close reporting.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation’s.
- Prepare US Government census reports for quarterly and annual reporting.
- Prepare US GAAP consolidated financial workpapers and financial statements.
- Maintain plant, property, and equipment detailed sub-ledgers using Sage FAS software.
- – CPA eligible
- – Bachelors in Accounting degree
- – 3-5 years of experience in GL
- – Experience with preparing GAAP financial statements, consolidated reporting, account analysis, audit schedules, accounting systems, and analytical projects.