The Senior Staff Accountant will join a team of 5 within this fast-growing property management company. This is a young and exciting company specialized in a niche part of the industry. The successful Accountant will have direct exposure to ownership and upper-management, a strong mentor and Controller and stable industry.
Why work here?
- Growth/Opportunity (Strong exposure and promotion potential)
- Ability to add value (New company with the chance to make actual differences)
- Great Mentor/Controller (Laid back personality, dedicated to the team’s development)
- Great supporting team (large staff for this company size)
- Month-End close
- Direct Client management
- Transitions for new accounts
- Ensure timely client financial statements
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Accounting