Our client is hiring a Business Unit Controller. This is a newly created position due to recent acquisitions, so the responsibilities listed below may change in the near future! The company expects to grow 20% each year the next few years.
This is a GREAT opportunity for someone looking for long-term growth and stability! If you love challenges and winning as a team then THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
- Support aspects of accounting management (accruals, reporting, etc.)
- Assist in the reviewing/updating internal controls and policies
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance
- Manage journal entries, invoices and reconcile accounts for the monthly, quarterly and or annual closing.
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit.
Qualifications of the Business Segment Controller include but are not limited to:
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA with 3-5 years of public accounting experience (preferred)
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Controller or similar position
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial processes (reporting, budgeting & financial closure).
- Working knowledge of P21, Syteline, a plus BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Well organized with the ability to prioritize”