Our client is adding a Pricing Analyst to their team. The company is a privately held company in the professional services field with numerous Fortune 100 clients. This position will serve as a liaison between finance, executive leadership and report directly to the Director.
Why work for this company:
- A stable company with a long stand reputation in their industry. They have been in business for over 100 years.
- An entrepreneurial company, with a strong management team and expansive growth plans.
- Direct line to executive leadership! Their management team values the input of its employees.
- Ability to make an impact on the bottom line.
- CFS has successfully placed several professionals with them for over 5 years!
- Perform predictive scenario/sensitivity analysis and modeling to assess the impact of proposed initiatives.
- Develop pricing proposals by analyzing historical cost, leverage, and matter information.
- Assist with the development and administration of pricing systems.
- Compare financial and operational performance against internal and external benchmarks.
- Research and analysis related to other assigned financial projects, including monitoring of trends in support of the company rate-setting and review process.
- Maintain billing rate information
- Report on the status of various department initiatives and metrics to the Chief Financial Officer and other key stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a business-related degree is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional service firm in areas related to financial analysis is strongly preferred; other similar work experience will be considered.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be organized, analytical and detail oriented.