- Perform predictive scenario/sensitivity analysis and modeling to assess the impact of proposed initiatives.
- Develop pricing proposals by analyzing historical cost, leverage, and matter information.
- Assist with the development and administration of pricing systems.
- Compare financial and operational performance against internal and external benchmarks.
- Research and analysis related to other assigned financial projects, including monitoring of trends in support of the company rate-setting and review process.
- Maintain billing rate information
- Report on the status of various department initiatives and metrics to the Chief Financial Officer and other key stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, or a business-related degree is required.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a professional service firm in areas related to financial analysis is strongly preferred; other similar work experience will be considered.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be organized, analytical and detail oriented.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and deliver quality work product in a deadline driven environment; overtime is required during peak times.
- Must be team oriented, yet also able to be self-sufficient and work independently.