Why work for this company?
- Family oriented work culture
- Growth opportunity to move into an assistant controller role
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401K
- To help provide complete and accurate financial information to satisfy the needs of management, owners, lenders, and regulatory agencies.
- Assist controller with outside auditors as needed.
- Prepare and enter monthly and yearly journal entries.
- Prepare general ledgers for monthly, quarterly and year-end close reporting.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliation’s.
- Prepare US Government census reports for quarterly and annual reporting.
- Prepare US GAAP & HFM monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Prepare US GAAP consolidated financial workpapers and financial statements.
- Maintain plant, property and equipment detailed sub-ledgers using Sage FAS software.
- Accounting degree
- 3-5 years of experience in GL
- Experience with preparing GAAP financial statements, consolidated reporting, account analysis, audit schedules, accounting systems and analytical projects.