Why work for this company:
- 4.5-day work-week. 9-hour M-Thursday, half days on Friday.
- 3 weeks vacation, 3 sick days, 10 holidays. Relatively flexible work-schedule.
- AWESOME benefits: $50 for health insurance (out of pocket for employee + family!), dental covered 100% by the company
- Lots of visibility in this role.
- Assist in close processes including reporting financial data from general ledger system into consolidation system, analyzing financial results and explain variances from budgets, reconciling mapping and financial flows and coordinating with the accounting team to proactively resolve issues.
- Assist/prepare reporting packages in the consolidation system, including balance sheet, profit and loss, and cash flow.
- Assist in the preparation of IFRS and statutory financial statements and various reports for internal and external parties.
- Assist, lead and work cross-functionally to achieve project planning and forecasting deliverables.
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation of the annual budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 4-10 years’ experience as an accountant
- Public Accounting
- Good and deep knowledge of international accounting requirements.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- Experience with business consolidation tools. SAP BPC preferred.
- Demonstrates proficiency in consolidation, internal reporting, budgeting and forecasting.