Consolidated balance sheet ownership includes:
- Accounts Payables – Trade
- Accounts Payables, IC (support GL on IC Elimination)
- Line of Credit
- Note Payable – Trade
- Note Payable – IC
Consolidated Operational, Reporting, Analysis, & Other Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Supplier Set-Up and Document Retention
- Supplier and Disbursement Invoicing and dispute resolution
- Support Treasury & Disbursements Manager with Cash Applications to ensure Cash availability for payment processing
- Supplier Statements & Reconciliation
- Process and settle wires (foreign & domestic), auto draft, on-demand payments, and monthly recurring payment.
- Process check runs- review packet before signing
- Process I/C and other bank transfer and record in the system.
- Process Bi-weekly weekly payroll- including entries needed to update changes
- Record entries as needed on daily basis, including cash management
- Support Controller and Treasury & Disbursements Manager with any relevant reports needed for specialty focused audit as needed.
- Manage Petty cash account.
- Support as needed on any special projects that come up.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Seven years of combined Accounts Payable relative experience (consideration will be given for other Accounting or Operational related experience)
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- ERP systems experience (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Great Plains, etc.)