Our client (200M dollar company) is growing and adding a Senior Accountant to the team! This company offers amazing benefits inclused 7% match on the 401K and the postion requires very little overtime (flex time 7 to 4pm is possible)!!!!!
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and prepare cash flow analysis
- Credit management (analysis and approval) including lines of credit follow-up
- Accounts Receivable Aging reports and customer reminders
- Doubtful accounts – organize and schedule bi-annual meetings to discuss doubtful accounts and make corresponding entries
- Issuance of Standby letters of credit and bonds
- Update and reconcile Intercompany accounts for NA and CSA monthly
- Manage fixed assets in SAP, including monthly depreciation and spend
- Manage and reconcile monthly other general ledger accounts as assigned
- Master Data Management for customers and vendors – NA and CSA
- Monthly close duties assigned by Controller
- Intercompany/Statutory reporting – June and December
- Must be able to multi-task and have exceptional problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills, good team member
- Must be able to work with little supervision at times
- Comply with quality control procedures, forms, instructions, company objectives and quality policy.
BA or BS in Accounting plus a minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience.