Our client, located in The Galleria, is in the O&G industry with portfolio companies throughout the US, Latin America, and Africa. They are adding an FP&A Manager to their team.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Corporate Development, Investor Relations, Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Legal, and Operations teams. Your direct supervisor will be the CFO. Externally, you’ll have to build strong working relationships with financial services providers and investors.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and managing integrated budgeting, financial planning and analysis and valuation processes, and other related tools.
- Managing monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting packages
- Own the corporate and portfolio company financial models
- Establishing a clear link between actuals and projections
- Developing material for meetings with investors, management, and the board of directors
- Fully supporting strategic and commercial initiatives
- Establishing and monitoring group objectives, budgets and KPIs
- Developing and mentoring the team
To be considered a “Qualified Candidate” for this role you should have:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
- MBA (preferred)
- CPA (preferred)
- At least 5 years working within and leading multinational corporate FP&A teams. Ideally, this experience will come working in publicly traded companies
- Excellent financial modeling skills and an extensive knowledge and understanding of FP&A, financial accounting, tax planning, financial reporting
- SAP, Dynamics GP
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
This role offers a great compensation package:
- Base salary, cash + equity bonus potential