Great role for an entry level graduate looking to break into Oil & Gas (E&P). NW Houston location! Emai: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter and review outside-operated AFEs in AFE management system.
- Send responses back to operators after election decision is made.
- Enter and review Daily Reports received from partners into Daily Reporting system.
- Obtain monthly production information from operators and enter into Citation databases. Reach out to operators when information not received.
- Obtain and file new well information for data that is entitled to on outside operated properties. Reach out to operators when information not received timely.
- Execute ad hoc projects to support operations information analysis on outside-operated properties
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Access a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to execute individual responsibilities and collaborate with others across functions/geographies to meet routine deadlines
- Well-developed written/verbal communication skills with ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels and across multiple functions (Operations, IS, Finance/Accounting)
- High school diploma or GED, four year college degree a plus