The position performs the following functions, with overall guidance on job priority and project management provided by the Enterprise Financial Systems Manager:
- Communicates and troubleshoots issues arising from Elite Enterprise, and auxiliary applications, as reported by users directly or through the Service Desk, or IT Operations.
- Provides technical background and documentation of issues to escalate as necessary; ensure contacts have the appropriate description of the issue including pointers to code, logs, or error messages, in order to expedite accurate and efficient resolution.
- Facilitates communication between the vendor, the Service Desk, and IT Operations, to ensure all components necessary to support Elite Enterprise, and auxiliary applications, are available and operational, inclusive of development and production environments.
- When new applications or modifications are introduced, facilitates QA at the technical level, provides direction for functional testers to complete QA for application modifications
- Ensures accurate and complete data for troubleshooting and reporting is extracted from the financial systems databases, is formatted into the requested output format, and uses the appropriate method of distribution and archiving.
- Updates and monitors reporting distribution inclusive of billing, and financial data; ensures accurate and complete data is distributed and secured to the correct recipients on a schedule specific to each report; ensures distribution data and methods are appropriately maintained.
- Provides application support and vendor management for the following applications supported by Knowledge Services – Financial Systems: Elite Enterprise, Intapp Time Entry, Intapp Time Capture, Chrome River, Paperless Proforma, ARCS 2G, Redwood BI5, and other auxiliary financial systems. This includes the ability to interpret output from application logs and read or create SQL statements to troubleshoot issues. Support includes: compiling and maintaining issues listing/help desk tickets, troubleshooting and resolving issues internally, and working with the vendor, end users, and IT Operations, to resolve complex support incidents; documenting existing unresolved issues to assist in compilation of periodic statements of work to be completed by vendor; gathering backup, including test results and code logic to support vendor efforts in completing work accurately and efficiently.
- When new applications or workspace operating environments are introduced, or modified, assists in QA efforts by testing, documenting, and reporting issues.
- Maintains and monitors distribution for SSRS and Design Gallery reporting/billing.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance or Accounting with at least two years’ experience.
- Accounting or Financial Systems Background (Intermediate)
- Microsoft Office (Intermediate): MS Excel, MS Word.
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (Intermediate): Establishing database connections, SQL query design.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Able to meet required deadlines.