The Global Cash Manager Manages and monitors daily cash transactions, reports cash operations activities and executes global borrowing and investment transactions. Ensures liquidity and .prepares global cash flow projections. Additional responsibilities include assisting with the development and maintenance of global banking relationships, determination of short-term investing and borrowing needs. Responsible for the further development and integration of the global treasury management system into the accounting, payments and reporting platforms worldwide. Serve as a resource for global treasury centers banking, funding, and execution of working capital management strategies
The successful candidate will be a broad-based accounting and finance professional with strategic insight, strong business acumen, proven in-depth experience in compensation and benefits areas and will demonstrate an interest to help build and enhance the necessary programs for this newly created public company. Specific experience as an actively contributing member of an executive leadership team of a major, respected, people-focused organization is required.
- Supervises the Cash Accountant and monitors and manages the company’s daily cash position and cash management activities
- Executes global borrowing or investment activities
- Manages, maintains and administers bank relationships, reporting, and bank portals
- Recommends and implements improvements to current cash management processes
- Anticipates short-term borrowing or investing activity based upon cash flow forecasts from the various global affiliates and make recommendations to the VP of Treasury
- Administers short-term investment accounts
- Manages the process for FX transaction execution, confirmation, reporting, revaluation and accounting/reporting
- Manages the global treasury management system development and integration into the accounting, payments and reporting platforms
- Serve as a resource for global treasury centers for intercompany loans and execution of working capital management strategies.
- Acts as an expert advisor on banking issues and bank portal operations for the business units and other corporate functional areas
- Updates and ensures compliance with FBAR, FACTA, Dodd-Frank and ISDA and any other rules governing cash transactions and banking
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or a related discipline.
- Severn plus years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance or Treasury Operations with international exposure
- CTP Preferred