Our client is a privately-held, family business which has been operating for over 80 years. This organization is involved in utility protection and damage-prevention as well as being a leading survey and gas leak detection company who manufacturers and engineers most of its’ products. Their primary clients are upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas companies across the nation.
Currently, the company is experiencing growth and looking to bring its’ payroll operations internal (currently outsourcing to a PEO). They are looking for a strong Payroll Manager that has led software implementations in the past and can lead and set processes in place as they see fit.
Payroll Manager Salary plus 10% bonus | Hobby area
• Experience with multi-state payroll
• Prior Payroll Management experience
• Accounting or Finance degree preferred (not required)
• Large company experience (~1500 employees)
• Experience with weekly payroll/hourly employees
Small company environment/Family atmosphere (After-work gatherings, pizza parties, etc..)
• Opportunity to choose software/set processes for revamped Payroll system
• Growing company with long-term stability
• Full Benefits (401K match, PTO, medical/vision/dental)