Why take an Internal Audit position with this company?
- Work-Life Balance!
- Early release on Fridays
- Flex Schedule options
- Family oriented
- Work from home options
- Jeans every day!
- Great Manager that desires to grow & mentor staff into management or other areas within the organization
- Over the last ~10 years, the individuals in the position have grown out of IA into Controller, Treasury, or Financial Reporting Positions within the company
- Opportunity for international travel (only if desired)
- Operational Audits- opportunity to identify process improvements & ways to make the company more efficient.
- High Visibility: Opportunity to report to Board of Directors
- Many tenured employees
- Diversified company with several different business units
- Competetive compensation plans & benefits
What the Internal Auditor will do…
- 50% Sox Control Test Work
- Planning and execution of audits
- Financial, operational, IT applications (possibility of IT infrastructure within next 1-2 years)
What the company needs in an Internal Auditor:
- Team Player with Strong Communication skills
- Easy going & gets along well with teammates
- Independent self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision
Education & Experience of the Internal Auditor:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Masters degree in progress or completed
- 2-5+ years of experience in Public Audit or Public Industry Mix
- O&G Industry experience preferred
Required Qualifications of the Internal Auditor:
- CPA or CPA eligible
- The candidate has to have serious interest in pursuing CPA if not already obtained.
- Public Audit experience