- Assures that an effective internal control environment is maintained. Assesses risk factors to safe guard assets.
- Coordinates the preparation of financial statements, reports, and financial analysis.
- Compiles financial statements. Assess and explains most budget to actual variances. Reviews financial processing.
- Assists in managing the monthly close cycle. Analyzes variances and reviews with management.
- Performs monthly close review and or posts journal entries.
- Reviews and approves accounts payables processing for account distribution.
- Prepares monthly narrative analysis of account variances from budget.
- Assists in the coordination of the annual year end external audit process
- Assist with external tax support, provides information for the 990.
- Reviews and approve bank reconciliations/investment entries.
- Reviews accounting regulations and pronouncements. Demonstrates knowledge of general accepted accounting principles.
- Ability to take on additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration