Our multi location, international, manufacturing client has grown tremendously in the past few years. Currently they are adding a Senior Consolidations Accountant to their team.
Monthly close and consolidations, monthly and quarterly reporting, assisting with reviews and audits, preparation of policies and procedures and process improvement activities for Corporate Accounting.
- Accounting for corporate entities. Responsible for the full–cycle general ledger accounting practices for corporate entities, including preparing and recording journal entries, month-end close procedures, preparing general ledger account reconciliations, preparing financial statements and other accounting activities.
- Ensure consolidation is performed accurately on a monthly basis. Be knowledgeable regarding consolidation issues including foreign currency translation, intercompany reconciliation and eliminations.
- Prepare monthly internal financial reports for upper management review, compiling and analyzing information to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records as well as related analyses.
- Prepare schedules for quarterly review and year-end audit processes with outside audit firm(s).
- B.S. Degree in Accounting
- 3 plus years of corporate accounting experience.
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP and Corporate Consolidations.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Excel (required).