Looking for 6 months to 2 years total accounting experience.
- Maintain the general ledger to include preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliation and support manager with month end close.
- Prepare and present financial data to management for review.
- Research and analyze financial information necessary to support internal and external audit activity.
- Create and maintain monthly, quarterly and annual inventory reports for multiple branch locations.
- Manage inventory discrepancies and inventory adjustments.
- Create monthly lead schedules of inventory activity.
- Research and reconcile inventory related accounts monthly.
- Ensure compliance with all system SOX controls.
- Foreign currency translation.
- Accounting Degree
- Understanding of consolidations, fixed assets and inventory accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Must be detail oriented with strong accounting and spreadsheet skills.