We are seeking a Controller for a $30M and growing PE backed manufacturing & distribution company. This is a solutions focused technology company that has had 25-45% growth in the last year. Their products and services have increasingly become very sought after as we have become more reliant on technology.
Job/Position Summary of the Controller:
The Controller will execute the daily operations in accounting and financial controls. These functions include establishing and maintaining the organization’s accounting principles, practices, procedures and initiatives; A/R, A/P, financial reporting & analysis, budgets and forecasts, cash management functions and commissions reporting.
Desired Qualifications for the Controller:
(Education, Experience, Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA
- 5-10 years accounting or finance experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel skills and data analysis
- Experience in using ERP/Accounting and CRM solutions (QuickBooks and Salesforce.com a plus)
- The Controller will have strong analytical skills as well as organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to adhere to closing schedule and deadlines
- Maintaining positive attitude.
- Ability to react quickly in a dynamic environment