Our client is a nationally recognized professional services firm providing audit, tax, and consulting services to public and private clients locally, nationally, and internationally. The firm offers excellent growth opportunities and upward mobility. Our client has an environment that encourages strong client relationships and fosters work-life balance.
Responsibilities of Natural Resource Tax Manager
- Responsible for the review, job supervision, and management functions of tax engagements, including compliance, planning, and research
- Provide tax services for private equity firms, partnerships, and LLC’s that invest in natural resource entities.
- Manage, train, and coach staff and senior level accountants
- Responsible for monthly client-engagement billing
- Responsible for reviewing work submitted by clients and working with clients internal accounting departments.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients and firm employees
- Willingness to train and support staff members and peers of the firm
- Ability to recognize and solve problems
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
Qualifications of Natural Resource Tax Manager
- BS or BA in accounting
- Graduate degree in accounting a plus
- Expertise in natural resource tax accounting.
- 4 or more years of tax experience at a public accounting firm
- Following system experience a plus: BNA Income Tax Planner, RIA Checkpoint, CCH, and GoSystem Tax RS