This role will be a key asset in the future growth of the company.
This individual will be leading the FP&A for the Division and will be spear-heading the Company’s financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
We are looking for someone with public accounting OR global manufacturing experience.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Market Intelligence monitoring, analysis and financial model development
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and develop Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or MBA
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting or finance role
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills with advanced graphing
- Proficient in SAP, SAP BW, SAP BPC or Hyperion