- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts and applicable income statement accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliations and promptly record any reconciling items.
- Submit wire requests to the Treasury Manager for monthly mortgage payments.
- Review and maintain cash balances for assigned properties. Must submit funding requests as necessary.
- Ensure monthly mortgage payments are made and recorded properly.
- Work with Property Managers and Supervisors to produce quality financial statements for owners.
- Provide information to outside auditors as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience, and Attributes:
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred or equivalent (2 years) of work experience in accounting.
- Real Estate experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) skills required.
- Must have steady work history.
- Must be organized, concise, detailed, flexible, and efficient.
- Must be a team player, able to work outside the core business hours when needed, and willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
Must be able to prioritize work and meet deadlines.