Financial Planning & Analysis Manager- Southeast Houston
- Perform due diligence and create business plans for expansion into new areas. Support acquisitions of business unit including financial/administrative due diligence and post merger integration;
- Develop pricing strategy together with Vice President and Director;
- Review, negotiate and approve customer and subcontractor contracts. Consult with legal department. Pre and post calculations of large contracts;
- Act as liaison between the Company and headquarters. Interact with Accounting Director as necessary;
- Be a proactive partner to the business and offer suggestions for operational and financial improvement
- Analyze monthly financial statements and prepare and distribute monthly management package to VP’s and Managers including KPIs, Gross Profit Reports, P&L’s / accruals / PoC calculation;
- Responsible for the monthly reporting and regular forecasting to Headquarters, including but not limited to backlog / order income, headcount / capacity, waterfalls, productivity, weekly flash reports, and operating reports as per timetable issued by Corporate departments.
- Prepare and oversee annual planning process for the Company. Work closely with operations to ensure adequate understanding of where the business is headed over the next years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting/Business Administration and MBA;
- 5-7 years of Financial Analysis and Business Partnering experience in the service industry or automotive industry, international experience a plus;
- Previous merger & acquisition and post acquisition integration experience a plus
- Strong analytical, quantitative and abstract reasoning skills;
- Ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner with all levels of the organization;
- Strong Excel skills required;
- International experience is important;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of financial software packages (SAP), financial modeling, expert in the use of advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required.