80 to 85K
• Compile and analyzing financial information to prepare and post entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts and documenting business transactions.
• Review and approve general ledger entries to assist with monthly activity and closings.
• Review and approve monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to general ledger.
• May review daily bank account activity analysis and monthly bank statement reconciliations for various accounts.
• Provide guidance to assigned employees with the detection, research and resolution of reconciliation items.
• Prepare or review and approve various reports required for internal and external reporting according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Statutory Accounting Principles, Sarbanes Oxley and other relevant accounting regulations.
• Assist in and complete the preparation and approval of quarterly and annual filings.
• Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
• Manage direct reports, including yearly performance evaluations and goals
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or the equivalent education and/or experience
• CPA highly preferred
• Minimum of six years of
• Minimum of two years of leadership
• Advanced proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word)