- Record revenue, remit royalties and pay taxes for oil/gas sales associated with properties
- Record associated gas balancing entries and reconcile production versus revenue recorded.
- Review and process division of interest changes received from Land Administration and if necessary, reverse and rebook revenue associated with such changes.
- Monitor and reconcile accounts receivables.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts and prepare accounting entries.
- Invoice various purchasers for gas sales.
- Record Pipeline Imbalances and Cashouts.
- Reconcile Intercompany accounts related to assigned properties