Senior Accounting Analyst for Investment Co.
Company: Investments include holdings in private equity, hedge funds and real estate.
Description: Highly motivated individual to take over the day to day accounting of owner’s personal, partnerships and trusts. Individual should be an independent and fast learner.
- Maintaining and monitoring the investor reporting schedules
- Creating monthly financials, including balance sheet, income statement and sources and uses, for the family members, trusts, and foundations
- General Ledger maintenance
- Tracking Capital calls and distributions
- Maintaining family loan schedules and calculating interest
- Cash Management
- Monthly and Bank reconciliations
- Bill Pay for various accounts
- Any Special one-time projects that often occur
- Assisting in implementation of the electronic filing system
- Assistance with accumulation of tax data/documentation
- Financial analysis