- What the Senior Cost Accountant will do…
- Perform annual cost standard updating process for all inventoried items. Gather and organize new information, contracts, and pricing. Compile and analyze historical cost data.
- Assist in financial period/year-end closing activities and external audit review.
- Provide guidance to the operations group through financial & cost analysis and data that impacts decision-making.
- Cost new variations of current product lines as needed by the sales department for presentation to prospective buyers.
- Prepare cost estimates for new products
What the company needs in a Senior Cost Accountant:
- BS or BA degree required with a concentration in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Must have 5 years of applicable work experience; prior experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is highly desirable.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office tools as well as ERP systems.
Perks of the Senior Internal Auditor role:
- Onsite Gym with free membership
- Strong medical benefit package
- PE Backed with EXPLOSIVE growth