Our client is one of the nation’s premiere manufacturers with distribution to retail companies across the country.
Controller Private Equity Back Company
Top reasons to work for this company as the Controller are:
· Exciting multi-plant entrepreneurial environment
· Stable and profitable privately held manufacturing company
· Strong growth curve
· Broad range of responsibilities
· Opportunity for personal and professional growth
Essential functions of this Controller position include:
· Manage a team of dedicated professionals in AP, AR, and Inventory processing.
· Manage and oversee month/year end reconciliation and closing processes.
· Review general and subsidiary ledgers and maintain a full understanding of all account balances.
· Prepare monthly financial statements, ad hoc financial reports, and other information reports.
· Coordinate audits by external auditors.
· Prepare the annual budget and forecast.
· Work with management and operating personnel to implement warehouse inventory automation and business intelligence systems.
· Coordinate training of back-office and line personnel on ERP system.
· Report to management and investors on strategic matters. Assist the CEO and Board in evaluating and implementings strategic initiatives. Provise the board with annual budgets and reporting packages.
Successful Controller will have:
· Minimum 3+ years of financial leadership experience, preferably in manufacturing / distribution or a similar environment, with a strong basis in accounting.
· Competency with Sage 100 or similar ERP systems, Access, Crystal Reports, FR/X.
· Professional written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
· Strong interpersonal, leadership and decision-making skills; problem solving ability, flexibility and attention to detail.
· CPA stongly preferred.
CPA, Controller, CFO, Financial Reporting, Private Equity, Month End Close,