We are currently looking for a high energy, detail oriented accountant with excellent communication skills that include a positive attitude and willingness to work in a team environment.
Identify, plan, coordinate and lead special projects for the department. Some of which include but are not limited to:
o Establish Inventory accounting procedures and related analysis
o Conversion from manual fixed asset sub ledger to NetSuite module
o Analysis of labor expenses and pay plans
o Automate reconciliation of employee insurance charges
o Establish change control procedures
o Develop cross-department billing procedures
o Reconcile historical purchase orders and related clean-up
o Reconcile and standardize customer file database
o Analysis of fleet
• Plan and execute accounting related special projects for the department.
• Establish and maintain relevant accounting policy and procedures for transactions undertaken by and affecting the company.
• Perform ad-hoc analyses and projects as needed.
• Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and Outlook
• Experience with ERP software (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP) is a plus
• Attention to details and strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Inventory Accounting
• Able to maintain confidentiality