• Participate in engagement planning; interview process owners and control performers throughout the organization
• Understand and document business processes, risks, and controls
• Lead engagements to test and evaluate controls over company operations
• Supervise staff assignments. Review work papers. Maintain and communicate audit status and results to Internal Audit management
• Monitor and perform audit engagement administration, execution, and wrap-up in accordance with established guidance
• Draft audit findings and recommendations and preliminary audit reports.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and coaching skills and demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
• Ideal candidate will possess a blend of operational, financial, and information technology audit experience
• Other pluses: CPA, CIA, CISA designation or pursuit; familiarity with TeamMate and SharePoint
• Travel to field locations estimated to be 10-20%.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in (BA/BS) Accounting, Finance, and/or MIS; Internal Audit Certificate from a recognized University Internal Audit Program is a plus
• 4-7 years of industry and/or public accounting experience, preferably in Public Accounting or risk consulting firm’s internal audit practice