Our clients internal audit department performs operational, financial, and compliance audits of the operations. Professional growth opportunities exist inside and outside of the department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Interview process owners and control performers throughout the organization
- Understand and document business processes and risks
- Participate on engagements to evaluate and test controls and performance metrics of company operations
- Perform engagement administration, execution, and wrap-up responsibilities in accordance with established guidance
- Maintain and communicate audit status and results to Internal Audit supervisory and management personnel.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Ideal candidate will have sufficient knowledge and experience to perform audits of business processes and general IT and application level risks and controls
- CIA, CPA, or CISA designation or pursuit; familiarity with CCH TeamMate audit management software is a plus
- Travel to field locations estimated to be 10-20%.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or MIS; Internal Audit Certificate from a recognized University Internal Audit Program is a plus
- 0-2 years of industry and/or public accounting experience, preferably in a Big 4 firm (or Big 4 internship) or major risk consulting firm’s internal audit practice