IF you are a Strong Senior with a public firm, have led teams, and are looking to make the move to industry – apply!
About our Client:
Our client is a growing and fast paced NASDAQ listed organization based in San Antonio, TX with locations in Austin, TX and Nashville, TN. This organization is a leader in their field with a consistent track record of superior quality. The company continues to grow and needs to add an Accounting Manager to support this growth. This is a highly visible role with the possibility of an accelerated growth track! This role will report directly to the VP/Controller of the company.
You are an exceptional accountant that has the ability to juggle tasks and manage changing priorities. Your goals include a willingness to contribute, a desire to learn the business, and a boldness to look beyond the job to improve efficiencies.
Perks of the Accounting Manager:
- Upward mobility & career growth
- Highly visible role with C Suite interaction and direct access
- Great benefits to include 401K, PTO, and more…
- Growing company, never a dull moment!
- Leadership that is open to your ideas and suggestions for improvement
What the Accounting Manager will do:
This position will oversee the daily accounting functions – from the daily/monthly/yearly tasks to accounting research to special projects. The Accounting Manager will also have oversight of AP and AR staff.
- Reconciling Cash Accounts
- Maintaining Schedules
- Leases – not complex
- Cash Forecasting
- Month End Close
- Special Projects
Requirements of the Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- CPA, or CPA eligible preferred
- Public / Industry mix preferred but not required
- Supervisory experience (leading a team, engagement, or direct reports)
- QuickBooks and Advanced Excel
#accountingjobs #jobs #accounting #financejobs #hiringnow #sanantonio #texas