Why work for the Company?
-Our client is a publicly-traded company in the oilfield services space. They have grown through a recent 2023 acquisition
-The company owns up to 50% of their Industries market share
-Very Stable Industry and went through a Successful IPO in 2018
-Currently on a Hybrid Schedule – TWTh in office Remote on Monday and Fridays for now
-Competitive Compensation Package & Benefits
-This company hires self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Summary: The IT Security Analyst leads the investigation, response, and remediation of cybersecurity events and findings. The analyst will develop and operate comprehensive security solutions and programs that align with the NIST Cyber Security Framework. Additionally, the analyst will evaluate organizational security posture, reporting on gaps and enforcing compliance.
- Practice safe work habits and comply with all quality, safety, health, and environmental policies, procedures, programs, and regulations.
- Operate, monitor, and enhance Security Operations platforms such as XDR, SIEM, and IPS/IDS, automating repetitive responses and tasks.
- Manage the vulnerability assessment and remediation program, leading meetings and coordinating mitigation efforts.
- Participate and provide support in mission-critical Incident Response events.
- Administer Identity Access Management components such as Authentication services, User Management services, Authorization services and Directory services.
- Assist in maintaining compliance and improving domains with NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
- Develop documentation, processes, and controls in alignment with NIST CSF.
- Collaborate with 3rdparties and business units to provide evidence for internal/external audits.
- Evaluate IT implementations with key stakeholders to ensure adherence to best practices and standards.
- CompTIA Security+
- GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Microsoft SC Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security/Systems, Computer Science, or other related technical discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in an IT Security role
#cyberjobs #ITjobs #cfstaffing #houstonjobs