My Client is a well-known design firm throughout Texas. The company’s unique brand and design-driven practice allow the firm to compete for and acquire work nationally and internationally. This is a tight-knit culture with an emphasis on client service, relationships, and results! This is a HYBRID opportunity, and the company pays 100% of medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees!
About the Project Accountant:
The Senior Accountant is a member of the accounting team reporting to the Controller. This position will provide a great opportunity to learn, develop, and be part of a dynamic environment. This position will assist with financial statement preparation, account analysis, and client accounts. Exceptional analytical and communication skills are required to excel in this role.
What will the Project Accountant do?
- Assist with the recurring reporting packages such as financial statements, variance analysis, and commentary.
- Analyze, document, and monitor financial processes and controls related to the firm’s business cycles.
- Involvement with recording, controlling, analyzing, and reporting the firm’s results of operations and/or financial condition.
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures.
Requirements of the Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or related field, required.
- 2-4 years related experience
- Deltek and Advanced Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPS) are strongly preferred
- Close attention to detail is a must
- A strong desire to learn & grow will guarantee the right culture fit with this high-performing group.