Why join this organization?
- Large organization, small family feel!
- Value of inclusion and teamwork is celebrated.
- People and purpose are what their culture is all about.
- Great benefits – jogging trail, childcare discounts, mission trip allowance, etc.
What you will be doing……
- Act as first point of contact for all HR employee related issues.
- Develop, maintain, and conduct new employee onboarding and exit interview.
- Partner with COO to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with initiatives.
- Assist with payroll and data entry for 180 employees.
- Assist with process automation.
What you need to bring to the table….
- 6 + years of HR experience.
- SHRM certification.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.