Why work for this company?
- The company is a leader in its niche.
- They offer a comprehensive benefits package. 10% bonus target.
- Remote role!
- You love change and face paced environments.
- Growing…AND PE-backed. IPO in process!
- You are very driven and would love to learn as much as you can at this stage of your career.
What you will be doing…..
- Responsible for general ledger accounting and month-end closing
- Ensures revenue recognition policies and procedures are in compliance with ASC 606.
- Reviews lease portfolio and ensures financial statement accuracy under ASC 842
- Prepares monthly consolidated financial statements and analyzes monthly financial performance
- Provide day-to-day direction of Staff Accountant
- Prepares and reviews monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assists with creation of consolidated financial reports
- Assists in gathering documents required for external audits
What you need for the role:
- 3 or more years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance is required
- CPA (or equivalent) preferred or working towards earning a CPA
- Experience in Construction Accounting (Percentage of Completion) preferred, but not required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills