About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a publicly traded, Fortune 500 company with over $10B in annual revenue
- This role is open due to rapid growth!
- The client is looking for someone who has a blend of accounting and finance
- Career growth opportunities; many tenured employees!
- Hybrid schedule
- 15% travel!
What you will be doing in this role….
- Lead testing of a wide range of financial, operational and compliance audits.
- Provide supervision, training, and coaching to junior Internal Audit staff.
- Ability to develop visual dashboards to communicate project results using tools like Alteryx, Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, or Spotfire.
- Actively performing projects to ensure timely completion within established budgets, departmental methodology and policies while adhering to IIA performance standards.
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of risks and controls and the ability to develop audit programs.
- Working with process owners to update SOX documentation and assist in identifying key controls.
- Executing the SOX 404 testing.
- Communicating control deficiencies and assisting process owners in developing action plans.
- Preparing formal reports with recommendations to management on the audited processes.
- Identifying and quantifying opportunities for improvement and develop formal audit recommendations that are value-added and cost-effective.
- Take initiative in the use of data analytics to add value when possible during audit planning, execution, and reporting.
- Identify and develop innovative and re-usable analytics solutions to drive auditor self-service.
What you need to bring to the table…..
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or related field.
- Must hold a professional accounting qualification (CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent) or evidence of working toward one is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of US GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.